Do you wanna build a snowman…?

Homepage Forums Sevilian Watering Hole Do you wanna build a snowman…?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Little green man
    Participant

we gave AJ “Frozen” on dvd for Christmas and so far I have only watched it with her 5.4 million times… But it’s only been a few days.

However,apparently you guys in the USA and Europe have been having a bit of snow lately?…

For the record it’s going to be 35C (95F) tomorrow and 39C (102F) on Tuesday here in Perth… Not a snowflake in sight.

chimera
    Participant

Had snow here yesterday and boxing day, not enough to make a snowman…. this is just down the street:
    http://www.shropshirestar.com/starwitness/2014/12/26/let-it-snow/549d8b997a5106-30702571-image/

Doctor Jonas
    Participant

I haven’t seen snow in a decade and a half. I had such a bad luck when I went to Denver in 2012: it was what they called “warm during winter”, 5 C max.

Anyway, weather here is going to be 32 max during the week and a rainy New Year’s eve. Awful, a true barbeque killer (and those are big for New Year’s celebrations here).

NovaFlash
    Keymaster

Spoiler:

This is what snow looks like, Jonas:
    Close-up of snow

Doctor Jonas
    Participant

That’s quite representative… I appreciate the picture.

Actually, I’ve seen a thin layer of snow in this very city back in 2007, but I don’t really count that as “snow”.

Muffy
    Participant

My Bestie’s hubby prays for snow every year. I sorta want some this year, just so the boys can experience it, but ordinarily I’m fine to let other places have snow and not us…

Little green man
    Participant

I’ve only seen snow twice in my entire life and had to go to Europe both times to do so…

AdmiralMemo
    Participant

We’ve gotten a bunch of snow here this season, but it hardly ever sticks. So far, it’s been about 2 inches max. Nothing significant.

NovaFlash
    Keymaster

Just wait until the next iceage.

Participant

They’re making another one of those godforesaken DVDs?!?! Noooooooo!!!!!

NovaFlash
    Keymaster

Probably at ice age 10 by now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.